Hi Brett,
Thanks for reply. Can you tell me

1. In what cases, pc.lookup() may not always return an instance of
DefaultWagonManager ??

2. Isn't there any other way to call addProxy method of DefaultWagonManager
to add proxy information ? I mean may be at the time when we register this
component with plexus container..
in META-INF/plexus/components.xml