From: Troy May [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 26 September 2001 7:50 AM
To: Wamug
Subject: Mac OS X ... 10.1 update

As I sure most people are aware the Mac OS X update to 10.1 has been
announced... I'm wondering if anyone knows if we will be able to pickup a
copy of the upgrade from a dealer this weekend for free (if you already own
a copy) or do we have to pay the AUD$40.00 and wait a couple of weeks for
the Apple online store to ship us a copy?

Cheers
Troy.

---

Troy May,
Director, Wimex Australia - Oriental Logistics and Manufacturing
Chairman, Importers Association of Australia - Peak Inwards Shipper Body
Steering Committee, Freight Transport Logistics Industry Action Agenda

http://www.dotrs.gov.au/logistics/index1.htm

--

Tel: +61 3 9690 7588 Mob: +61 0 41 717 1584 Fax: +61 3 9690 7688
62 Mills St, Albert Park, Victoria 3206, Australia.

To unsubscribe from the WAMUG e-mail list, send e-mail from this account to

[EMAIL PROTECTED]