On Wednesday, November 14, 2001, at 09:24 PM, Stephen Chape wrote:

> What is the rush to download 10.1.1 ??
> Does anyone know what it does yet or is this another "it must be better"
> syndrome ?

Curiosity was the compelling motive on my part. I must admit my
curiosity in this case hasn't really been satisfied. Can't see any
obvious differences. I guess my main interest was in the fact that
10.1.1 had updates to the Mail app. Can't say I can see any difference
though.

--
Peter Hinchliffe
Apwin Computer Services FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer