Hi folks.

Due to a sale that fell-through, I have many items still up for sale. If you're interested in any of the items, feel free to let me know.

If you had previously contacted me about any items (and were told that the item had been sold), you are welcome to make an offer again. I'm going with the approach 'first come first served' once more.

Prices are negotiable, and in the interests of selling all the goodies, I have set no 'reserve' prices (hence why no price is listed next to each item). No reasonable offer refused.

I'm happy to bring any items of interest to tomorrow night's WAMUG meeting, if that helps.

Thanks.
Derek.

--

1x 2.0 GB SCSI hard drive, in external case (beige), SCSI cables inc.
1x 1.0 GB SCSI hard drive, 50pin, ready for mounting in a Mac

[end of details]
--
Derek Ellerton <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Computer Support Officer, Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry,

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't take a moment to
look around, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller