For a really annoying, totally useless, and thoroughly mischievous piece
of software, download Skwonk! from VersionTracker. This MacOS X
"utility" only works if you have an internet connection, but it sits
there "listening" to your connection, giving you audio feedback at the
same time. Which means your computer suddenly starts making a really
irritating noise. All the time! You get crickets in the background, and
an owl chimes in when you load a web page.

I gave it about a minute before I turned it off.

Ow ... you mean kinda like WinDoze audio theme's... except they annoy the Sh...irt of you all the time.

I don't install them on work machines my self (he he, lock them users down on NR/2000)but nearly every damn Windowz personal or research purchased laptop that comes in has those pesky audio theme's on them
--

Mark Secker [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The nice thing about standards is that there's so many to choose
from."
-- Andrew S. Tannenbaum