ok another rip off scheme going around
Thought I'd drop a line to let everyone know

Dear Sir,

I humbly wish to seek your assistance in a matter that
is very important and needs utmost trust and
confidence. I am Chief Murphy Ikenna a business
consultant and a close confidant of one of Nigeria's
most powerful families. The wife of top government
official and an oil royalist who served in the past
military regime in Nigeria wishes to move out of the
country the sum of US$26 MILLION (twenty six Million
United States Dollars).

She wishes to invest the aforementioned sum in viable
businesses overseas.

For obvious reasons, my client does not wish to place
this fund with established financial institution in
the family's name for security reasons. It is her
desire that the deal be handled as quietly as possible
without possibility of any leakage to the public or
government. She has therefore instructed and empowered

me to look for a reliable foreigner who can arrange
and recieve this money in his account overseas and
assist to invest the fund properly for the family.

If you agree to act as a fund manager for my client
and her family, I shall release the sum of
US$twenty six MILLION to you if you meet my
requirements. The
money is available in cash in a safe trunk, and upon a
favourable response from you, I shall let you know how
you will receive it.

Your commission shall be down payment of 10% of the
total sum, and an annual 10% of the after tax returns
on investment for the first five years. Thereafter,
the terms shall be varied.

Sir, if you are capable and willing to participate in
this transaction, reach me by EMAIL soonest with
enclosed private phone/fax numbers.

Best regards,
MURPHY IKENNA.