On Friday, December 28, 2001, at 08:10 PM, Malcolm McCallum wrote:

> Hi everyone, I am using Mail in Mac OS X and I am on cable. I have a ISP
> (highway1) and of course Telstra Bigpond. I access Highway1 through
> Cable and get double copies of all emails which is a bit of a pain :-( .
> Can anyone tell me where I am likely going wrong.
> Mac

Do you have any custom rules established? If not, create at least one
(for example, have all your WAMUG mail being send to its own folder).
>From what I can remember from the days when 10.1 was first released,
this was a recognised bug in Mail, which only raised its ugly head if
you hadn't created any custom rules.

--
Peter Hinchliffe
Apwin Computer Services FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer