Great idea Greg !!

On Monday, January 7, 2002, at 11:20 AM, Greg Hosking wrote:

Hiya Folks

I have noticed that there's a lot of people trying to get rid of old
gear/software/books etc on the list, and I have a bit of it myself - just thought I'd raise the idea of a wamug garage sale, where everyone donates
all the stuff they don't use anymore & the proceeds go to wamug or some
worthy charity or phil's motorbike/bikinigirl fund or something.

just a thought

greg

Got a Question? Try searching the WAMUG list archives first at
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wamug/messages/>

To unsubscribe from the WAMUG e-mail list, send e-mail from this account to

[EMAIL PROTECTED]