Yes, indeed... we always know when we want something - that's the moment we
see Steve having so much fun in front of that huge audience! Cubes, spheres,
dual processors, TiBooks... oh yes, we love 'em all ;-)

Since 1998, my slogan for the Apple iMac has been:

'I think, therefore iMac'

... and I'm surprised Steve hasn't built it into the past couple of
keynotes, maybe he doesn't read our posts as often as we'd like ;-)

Thanks to everyone who stayed up and turned up last night to make it an
enjoyable experience. Special thanks to Matt and Martin, rally drivers of
the 2 PowerMac G4s with Airport base station!
In case you missed any of the show, you can go to the site and watch replays
of the event today:

http://stream.apple.akads.net/

Also - take a look at the fun cartoon-commentary on the new products:

http://www.geekculture.com/joyoftech/joyarchives/278.html

Vikki
- Where's that 'sleep' function...?