Hi!

An odd thing has happened...when I downloaded iPhoto this week I reset my
Energy preferences to Œnever¹ during the download period. Afterwards I reset
the prefs to something like deep sleep after 20 minutes.

And now...?

My G4 won¹t go into deep sleep on it¹s own, no matter how many times I reset
the Energy preferences.

I had something similar happen when I installed Office v. X. and so thought
it was an Office problem (namely to do with notifications). I now think it¹s
not an Office thing but something else, but what?

I can/could manually put my computer to sleep...

Does anyone know how I can remedy this?

Thank you,
Michael

G4/500, OS 10.1.2, 512 MB