Or that not many PC users use Netscape :)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 18 January 2002 8:35 AM
To: Keith Palmer
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Another poll

On Friday, January 18, 2002, at 01:01 AM, Keith Palmer wrote:

>> There's a little-reported poll currently at
>> http://dailynews.netscape.com/
>> which asks "Which computer system do you prefer: Mac or PC". Currently
>> Macs
>> are trailing 46% to 54%.

Not bad considering the Mac's minuscule market share... Shows that not
many Windows users are even responding. I guess the Mac are showing
their usual enthusiasm for their platform.

--
Peter Hinchliffe
Apwin Computer Services FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer

To unsubscribe from the WAMUG e-mail list, send e-mail from this account to

[EMAIL PROTECTED]