I recently added extra RAM to my upgraded 7600 crate to give a total of 640MB (4 x 128MB and 4 x 32MB) with the latest addition being 2 x 128MB. Total memory comes up correctly as 640MB under About This Computer and all is fine except for various 1,2, 3, and 10 error messages. Using TechTool Pro to check the RAM all comes up fine but I notice that in the picture it gives of what is in what slot six are fine with the correct memory displayed but one pair of 128MB DIMMs show as each being 3712MB, though TT Pro gets the total correct at 640MB. All modules are correctly interleaved and GURU says you can go to 1024MB in this chassis. Swapping the modules identifies this with specific DIMMs not slots. Has anyone got any comments on this one please?
Severin Crisp
Assoc Professor R Severin Crisp, FIP, C Phys, FAIP

15 Thomas St, Mount Clarence, Albany, 6330, Western Australia.
Phone (08) 9842 1950 (Int'l +61 8 9842 1950)
Fax (08) 9842 9650 (Int'l +61 8 9842 9650)
email mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web pages http://www.albanyis.com.au/~sev/