Dear Shay and other WAMUGgers >>>>> (:Yeah its a repeat!!)

I'd prefer not to be "edified", or should this be "edificated"?

I do ask a question on the WAMUG list from time to time, relating to
Apple computers and their use, at times on behalf of others.
Sometimes my question may be incorrectly spelt or even spelled, or
accidentally ungrammatical. Sometimes it may re-quest a question
already posed, but it is never-the-less genuine. I thank those of you
on the list who have ungratuitously responded to such calls for
advice. In the last year to me, this has ranged from text messages of
response, email attachments, software mailed to me by list members
who I have never met, small pieces of computers mailed to me in
padded bags from similar list members, and phone calls in the nether
regions of my sleep, offering immediate action, by way of scary 400
km motorcycle trips.

So, if sometimes I miss an archive "thread", or are away on holiday
when a particular discussion is taking place, please excuse me; but
also, please remember that the sum total of this list is an amalgum
of all of those who contribute to it. "You are what you say you are."

I guess that is why I joined it, and remain faithful to it.

Anyway, best wishes to all in WAMUG for 2002 from one of the Mid
Westerners. Remember, if you're ever up Geraldton way, send the
GMUGgers an email and we'll be here to welcome you.
Yours in thinking different,
Reg
"Hear Hear reg >> Well said & thanks to our overstressed volunteer official's As a matter of interest who are our "New Team" thankless job." Unless criticism is constructive or your'e prepared to take on the job your self >>
"Shutup" . I enjoy followins chat small minded as it sometimes seems to me. I shall cough my sub again for privilege of being a member even if I don't get notices early enough to decide to take a 4 hour drive so that I can attend meetings which I enjoy when I rarely do attend. WAMUG as it is is better than nothing. & its nice to know there are others out there with same frustrations & interests. Ciao to all . > Philip
PS This year I promise to behave. Well I'll try anyway!