--
Using Microsoft Outlook or Exchange? Microsoft requests: "If
your organization or school uses Microsoft Exchange Server for
email and calendaring, we want to know what you think about
our products and services. Please take a few moments to
complete the following brief survey."
--
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/community/survey/
ol_exchange.asp

If you're using Macs in an Exchange server environment, and
you're not sure if your organisation is going to migrate to a web
based email solution (within Exchange), you might want to give
this survey some time.

Personally, I'd love to see an OSX version of Outlook. Watching it
unexpectly crash classic once a day is annoying, and I'd feel
better about suggesting the office stay with the mac platform. I've
had a play with Entourage X, but it doesn't meet my
requirements in terms of functionality (looks nice though ;-)

Cheers,

Tobes.

P.S. Does anyone want to hazard a guess as to how many Mac
users there are in WA using outlook for exchange? Andrew?