On 7/2/02 2:37 PM, "Lara Hopkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Has anyone here used this combination or similar -
> ADSL/PPPoE/Alcatel STH ethernet modem/Airport Base Station/OS X?

Hi Lara (and others)

I use the ADSL and PPPoE through a hub, and Mac OS X, and it works fine.
Haven't had any real dramas. Although it is through Telstra, so you could
say this is a problem in itself. :o)

I have also a client whose ADSL is running through airport, PPPoE, hub, but
it is under Mac OS 9, and it runs fine! I would assume it would do the same
through X. (And no doubt I will get corrected if I am wrong by Matt.) :o)

So I wouldn't imagine you having a problem when iinet change over! (Fingers
crossed for luck?)

(I would normally post at the top, but I'm being good and following the
rules) :o)

Kind Regards
Daniel Kerr
--
Daniel Kerr
Sales Consultant

***The Updated iBook. Now with a 14.1" Screen***
**http://www.apple.com.au/ibook **