From: HE Service
Sent: Wed, Feb 06, 2002 9:00
To: John O'connor
Subject: FW: NEC DVD Player Model NDV-21

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Phyland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[mailto:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 6:44 pm
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: NEC DVD Player Model NDV-21

Hi,

Santa was kind enough to give me an NEC DVD player model NDV-21 for Christmas.
It says in both the manual and on the front of the machine that it is capable
of playing MP3s on CD.

I've tried a number of different formats (ISO 9660 etc..) and still haven't
been able to get anything but a "DISK ERROR" message with any of the formats
that I've tried.

I'd just like to know what I'm doing wrong with the format burning...
Can you help?

Cheers,
Kevin Phyland
Wycheproof, Vic.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
P.S. I've tried with less than 60 tracks, more than 60 tracks etc...frankly I'm
stumped. I've tried burning disks on Macs, IBM-compatibles etc...???