At 14:26 8/02/02 +0800, Scott wrote:
Wondering if anyone knows how to automate telnet in OSX?

[Applescript solution deleted]

You're now running a computer with a real operating system, so you can use real tools - things like shell scripts :-)

You could do something *like* this in a shell script; it will loop forever and wait until the telnet terminates, then starts it again:

while [true] ; do
telnet
wait
done

What I'm really wondering is what you're attempting with a constantly open telnet session. Unless both machines are behind the same firewall and you've got control over both and the rest of the network, I wouldn't be using telnet in this day and age.
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?      ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..

ITmaze - ABN: 56 178 057 063 - ph: 04 1219 8888 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]