Thank you Reg for putting in very eloquent terms what I¹d been thinking this
past week but was unable to put into words in a clear way. Your words
reflect what I feel about the topic of what¹s appropriate or not.

As a novice and relatively new user of the group and member of WAMUG I was
quite dismayed at the über-response that Paul Sherriff¹s email/question
triggered.

Michael