Hello all

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a problem I am having all of a
sudden connecting to secure sites like Bank Sites.

I am getting a message that reads

"Unable to establish secure connection to ...........com.au.There is a
problem with the security certificate for that site.(The identity
certificate is not yet valid).
The information you view and send will be readable to others while in
transit, and it may not go to the intended party".

I am on OS 9.04 with I.Explorer 5.0 when the problem first appeared.I
upgraded to I.Explorer 5.1 but the problem is there.

Any help with this would be most appreciated.

Frank