I replied this morning, but the message seems to have gone awol.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Shay Telfer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >... besides the controllers being funny (well, big), most website
> >reports give the xbox good reviews.
>
> Would they be websites whose parent companies are owned by Microsoft?

*heh heh* check it out:
http://www.penny-arcade.com/xboverview.php3

I'm pretty sure Penny-Arcade is sponsored by Sony ... :-)

<snip>

>> I'm told that while HALO can be a little
>> repeditive, it's gameplay rocks. :-)
>
> I won't ever play it on the X-Box seeing as it was originally meant
> to be a Mac game that Microsoft appropriated (along with the rest of
> Bungie).

Fair enough. Hopefully it'll be released on PC in about a years time,
then we can all take in Halo's breathtaking gameplay ('Breathtaking'
in the literal sense of the word ... guns, bombs, cars falling off
stunning vistas and landing on your head ... ;-)

Cheers,

Tobes.