On Sat, 2002-03-30 at 07:05, Michael Schmidt wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I accidentally deleted all of my favourites yesterday. On importing from my
> backup copy by clicking on Œorganise favorites¹ in IE I find that they are
> not reinstalled so that they appear as a drop down list but are grouped
> together under an icon in favourites...when I click on this icon I get a
> very long list of all the hyperlinks sorted according to the categories I
> had...
>
> Am I making myself halfway clear?

No, but I think I understand, giuen what you write below :-)

> > I¹d like to have them accessible again as a drop down list from favourites
> in the toolbar...

Go into Organise Favourites, you'll find a folder that represents the
toolbar, drag the folder you want to appear there and magic will happen.
Generally, a (Drop) Menu is represented by a folder and a Menu Item or
Toolbar Button is represented by a lone Favorite.

--
()/)/)() ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>? ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. --- ..Morse for Onno..

ITmaze - ABN: 56 178 057 063 - ph: 04 1219 8888 -
[EMAIL PROTECTED]