On Wednesday, April 17, 2002, at 07:44 PM, Onno Benschop wrote:

On Sun, 2002-03-31 at 15:08, Peter Sealy wrote:
Yahoo decided to set every single user ID to receive "marketing
communications"

Hmm, just spent 15 minutes following this up and can only conclude:

To Onno and any others wondering about this.
I sent that message [to which Onno is responding] several weeks ago, see date on the email. I did not resend it just the other day. Why it reappeared I do not know. After the time of first posting it was responded to and the question has been cleared up. Nathalie also replied the other day.
Peter Sealy
Thurgoona, AUSTRALIA

Your mouse has moved.
Windows will now restart so this change can take effect.