I own an Epson Stylus 740 and that works fine on OS X. Fully supported by the OS (I didn't have to download any drivers). You probably wouldn't get this model but you could use this example as a guideline.

Ruben A. Franke

Hi,

Does anyone have any advice/experience on any of the current <$1k Laser
Printers for MacOS-X (regarding drivers, usability etc)?

I'm still searching, but have not yet found drivers for ANY of these
printers...

Options seem to be:

Epson EPL-5900L (recommended by one of the Apple Centres - but there
were no X drives on Epson's web site). (And no mention of the printer
supporting postscript of PCL)

Panasonic have very cheap Duplexing printer - but no sign of drivers.

Kyocera?

Brother?

Canon?

HP LaserJet 1000?

TIA,
Paul Tetley

Got a Question? Try searching the WAMUG list archives first at
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wamug/messages/>

To unsubscribe from the WAMUG e-mail list, send e-mail from this account to

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]