Please ignore my previous request. On checking with my nephew he wants ADSL.

My nephew has just arrived back from Germany after 11 years. He is horrified at
the cost Telstra has quoted him for getting online here in Perth.

His needs are the following:

ADSL for his computer. He moves lots of data often in both directions.

Telephone connection

Connection for his fax machine that has its own number.

He will be living in Willagee.

I would appreciate any suggestions as to what my nephew should do, and will
pass those on to him. Obviously he is not connected to anything at the moment.
--
Regards,

Ray Forma
50 Harvest Road, North Fremantle WA 6159, Australia
Tel & Fax 61 (0)8 9335 6568