Hi all,

I've been selected to take part in a voice over internet trial. I'd like to
participate but am dubious as to whether they have the technology set up for
Macs. (They rarely do). Also, I found this in the fine print

> 3  Technology
>
> 3.1  You must have Internet access, have a valid Microsoft Passport, have
> installed the latest version of Microsoft Messenger either by loading
> Microsoft XP onto your computer or downloading the Messenger Session Initiated
> Protocol Client software from the Microsoft download site. It is available for
> Windows 95, 98, NT4, 2000 and ME.

But why would they have sent this to me, being registered as a Mac user.

Is there another way? I would like to participate.

P.S. My MP2000 says that my 4Mb flash card needs its battery changed. Anyone
know where I would get one? The local watch battery place?

Brett Carboni
Tsunami