On Thu, 2002-05-09 at 14:41, Robert Morgan wrote:
> Let me explain; I have mail from another account at a different
> location using 5.0.3 and I want to murge this mail with my mail at home
> (also using 5.0.3) without having to send the whole lot to myself.

Copy the Microsoft data folder to your other machine and import from
that. Make sure you don't overwrite the folder, since you'll be deleting
the mail that was originally on the machine.

Please don't respond directly to me, send a message to the list instead,
that way, others can also help, and pick up any mistakes I may or may
not have made. It also allows for the next user to use the answer I
provided.

--
()/)/)() ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>? ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. --- ..Morse for Onno..

ITmaze - ABN: 56 178 057 063 - ph: 04 1219 8888 -
[EMAIL PROTECTED]