Hi All!

If you have been working away with your Beige or Blue and White G3, thinking
how much better life would be with a new G4, well this is the time to
upgrade!

Apple are offering $600 trade in for your Beige G3 and $1200 for your Blue
and White G3, for a new G4. On top of that, if you are a financial WAMUG
member, we will also give you an extra $100 for your G3! So, if you traded
in your 350 Blue and White G3, a new 800 G4 will only cost you $2395! [1]
If you have an older G4, we are still doing trade-ins on those machines.

But that is not all that is on offer from Apple this month! Buy a 17" Apple
LCD display with your new G4, and Apple will give you $400 cash back.

Looking to make movies and DVDs? Purchase Final Cut Pro (full or upgrade)
and DVD Studio Pro with your G4, and Apple will also give you $600 cash
back.

Maybe design is more your forte. Apple are offering the Adobe Design
Collection with any Powermac or Powerbook for just $2029! That is a saving
of $900 off the retail price!

Why not get that iPod you have been wanting! Buy an iPod with any Mac, and
Apple will give you $200 cash back. [2]

So, if you decided to trade in your Blue and White G3, upgrade to FCP and
buy DVD Studio Pro, get a 17" LCD display, buy the Adobe Design Collection,
and purchase an iPod, you could save $3400! Bargain!

Maybe a laptop is what you have been waiting for. We have our ex-demo
Powerbook 667 up for sale. It is the previous model, and comes with 512meg
ram plus an Airport card. There is still 8 months left on the warranty.
$5000 and its yours!

Finally, we have a 21" Graphite Studio Display for sale. Nick has decided
to finally use an LCD display out back, so his ex-demo 21" display has to
go. He is looking for $1000 for this hard-to-find monitor.

Don't forget we still have the largest range of Mac games in Perth!

[1] Note that the machines must be in good condition, and have at least
their shipping specs (ie 233 G3 had 32meg and 4gig HD).

[2] All the cash back offers are mail-in rebates after your purchase.

Kindest regards

Mike, Nick, Daniel and Rod!
--
AppleCentre Joondalup