On 24/5/02 3:31 PM, Daniel Kerr wrote:

After a quick search in the documentation I found something that refers to a
Black Shield flashing in the menu bar for DiskWarrior. (Page 25 of 92 from
the PDF Manual)

Give that man a cigar! (In fact I think he probably deserves a pay rise too
Rod!). From the illustration in the Disk Warrior manual, it is indeed the
black shield I saw.

Now if I can only get the thing to appear again I'll be able to find out
what Disk Warrior wants to warn me about!

You could presumably run the DW App and it'll tell you if something's wrong.

Have fun,
Shay
--
Perth, Western Australia Technomancer It must be bunnies!