Hmm, I installed it on a 333mhz (320meg) iMac here at work which I've
been using to test OS X's potential for office use (outside of my own).

The rage pro support is noticeable ... it makes the OS workable on the
little sucker. Caveat: I haven't tried it with classic running; in my
experience classic moderately degrades the performance of any G3
running OSX.

Haven't noticed any difference in performance on the G4/466 at home
that couldn't be attributed to wishful thinking ;)

Don't really mind as the current performace is fine, and so, so
stable. 'Kinda curious to see what perceptible difference Jaguar makes
to my work habits (if any). I'm looking forward to the printing
architecture improvements and possible MS Exchange support, although
I'm not sure how the latter wil be implemented. Anybody got any inside
info?

Ah, to own a quicksilver ... *sigh*

Cheers,

Tobes.

P.S. MS File server browsing seems to finally have been fixed in
10.1.5 ... not more long pauses as you try to scroll through a root
directory *yay!*