Hi,

I'm being spammed out of my brain and my ISP is offering
limited help as a number of this crap is being specifically
addressed to me.

I already use the filters in Outlook and forward all spam to my
ISP faithfully but I want to block/reject/delete it before it gets to my
mailbox.

Can anyone please provide any help or suggestions. Changing
my email address wouldn't count as a suggestion :P

Hi...

It depends on what sort of spam you're getting. If it's the same Nigerian scams you can filter it to a spam mailbox if it contains 'nigeria','zaire', or 'ivoire' (my current spam filtering regime).

Also, you could try SpamFire

<http://www.spamfire.com/>

Some people only filter 'in' e-mail from addresses they know and correspond with, and ignore pretty much everything else (checking occasionally to make sure they' haven't missed something important).

Have fun,
Shay
--
Perth, Western Australia Technomancer Join Sungroper in the