We have a client with a new Powerbook battery for a 190, 5300 or 3400
Powerbook, but she has a Powerbook 540c (of which the above battery
is not useable). The package has been opened and cannot be exchanged
to her purchaser.

If anyone is looking for a new battery for a 190, 5300 or 3400
Powerbook (yes I know they are ancient)
please let me know and make an offer.

Please get in touch.

or

If you have a battery for a Powerbook 540c please contact me, with price.
--
>From Peter J Faulks (BA Soc. Sci, IAP, FASSA)

Formerly, 25 years at Curtin University, in charge of the Multimedia
Section of the Library.

Macintosh or Windows plus connecting digital camers, scanners,
printers, video :

Training on most software packages including :-

Macintosh
Microsoft Office 98 (Word, Excel, Power Point,Outlook Express ),
Dreamweaver, Eudora, E-Commerce,Filemaker Pro, Final Cut Pro,
Netscape, Internet Explorer, Quark, Illustrator, Infini-3D,
IN-Design, Pagemill, Photoshop, Pagemaker, Premier, Mac Basics,
Now-Up-To-Date, Superpaint, iMac Basics, iMovie, Premier, MYOB, Web
Design.

Windows
Windows Basics, Microsoft Office 2000 (Word, Excel, Power Point,
Outlook Express, Publisher), Filemaker Pro, Dreamweaver, Netscape,
Eudora, Internet Explorer, MYOB, Web

WAMUG Member 974

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PIP Multimedia Page