Kyocera does not use real Postscript, it's a clone. It will produce
unpredictable results.

Everytime the Macs print from Quark, a Postscript error appears. The G4
>sometimes prints, then other times doesn't.

Kyocera is particularly evil.

We were given one at UWA Mech Eng (by Winthrop Tech) in place of an HP because they said it would "work just as well."

After weeks of weirdness, especially with Macs, we insisted a replacement HP (the office "standard") due to it "not working as advertised."

On this thread : which printers really use true PostScript?

Cheers, Antony.
= = =
= Antony N. Lord = http://antonylord.com =
= [EMAIL PROTECTED] = Perth, Western Australia =
= = =