Hi all!

Just a quick email to let you all know that we have Warcraft 3 in stock, the
game everyone has been waiting for. (Well apparently).

Just for an interest note this game had a dual release worldwide on the 3rd
July. The CD is Mac AND PC Compatible, and they pre-sold 4.5 million copies!
WOW!!!!

We also have all the latest games in stock including Medal Of Honour: Allied
Assault, The Sims Hot Date Expansion Pack, Clive Barkers UnDying, Star Wars
Galactic Battleground,...and much much more. You have to see our wall of
games to believe it!!!!!

We also have in stock eMac's, all models of the iMac G4 Flat Panel, iBooks,
and PowerBooks.

So come up, have a look around,...we have some pretty cool gadgets for your
Mac!!

Enjoy your day!

Kind Regards
Mike, Nick, Daniel and Jedi Rod!
The AppleCentre Joondalup Team
<http://www.macworx.com.au>
--
Daniel Kerr
Sales Consultant

***The Updated iBook. Now with a 14.1" Screen***
**http://www.apple.com.au/ibook **