--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Phillip Arena <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello all, I've had it up to 'here'.....no...HERE! with my ISP and
am
> shopping around for a reliable service that is not going to drop
out
> every second. I have a few recommendations already..thanks
guys...but
> wish to shop around a bit more. Any advice would be greatly
> appreciated.

We just moved to Westnet after several years with Iinet and are
really impressed at the great service. Their phone support, whilst
not 24/7 is knowledgeable, and (this is comparing regional POP's mind
you) their connection is faster than iinet's was.

I would also agree with Matt that Highway 1's service is exceptional
too. I think you'd be very happy with either of these ISP's.

Cheers,
Meg