Today I received the big package of my 'Blink' account with iinet.

1. The modem software CD is windoze only. The man says that that will not be a problem as they can talk me through it over the phone.

2. They have just come across serious problems with all versions of OS8. They have asked me to hold off for a week whilst they work out how to overcome the problems. They recommend OSX.

I was told 8.6 was supported and that the modem was 'plug and play'. The modem configuration seems like causing a few headaches when I come to configure it.

Phil, what do you charge?????

Might have to buy a new eMac and give this iMac to my daughter.

Kevin Lock