Howdy,

I¹m interested in running myself through some tutorials on using databases
in websites. I¹m hoping to use FileMaker 5.5 and Dreamweaver 4 (soon to be
MX).

I can find plenty of resources on using DreamWeaver with Access, but having
trouble locating those that use FileMaker.

Basically what I¹m interested in finding out is:

*How to set up a database with the specific intention of using it for a
website.
*How to use that with DreamWeaver

What I want to use it for is archiving on the website a catalogue of
articles, reviews, discography etc for the band.

If anyone can point me to any resources that might be useful, or might be
available to run me through the process, I¹d much appreciate it.

Cheers!

Callum