I recently bought a copy of Warcraft 3 for my G4-400 and want to buy a new graphics card to improve in game performance (some of the game settings recommend 64 Mb of video memory) and to use with Quartz Extreme when it comes out.
I'm a student so I don't have too much money to spare.
I know that you are supposed to use Mac specific cards but I have also heard of people using PC cards in their Macs. Does anyone have any information in regards to success or failure of these cards (G force 2 in particular) or any other information that might be helpful.

Thank you in advance to everyone that helps
Ruben A. Franke