Hi folks,

We have a Ricoh Aficio 700 here at work, but it refuses to talk to a Macintosh.
I have downloaded the Mac OS printer drivers (well, the PPD files) from Ricoh
but it just churns out garbage.

I am led to believe that this printer won't print because it doesn't have the
Adobe Postscript 3 option installed. Is there any way a Macintosh (either in OS
9 or X) can print to a PCL5e/PCL6 beast such as the Ricoh Aficio 700? (The
Ricoh is on the network with a specified IP)

(I was hoping to somehow find a way to print to it without having to get the
Postscript option installed - it runs at 70ppm!!)

Cheers,
Darren.

Darren Kam
Graphic & Multimedia Designer