And the rest of us will leave, including us here in GMUG land who had
a very nice little website running, supporting Apple products. so be
it. Valé iTools and trust in Apple.

Reg

Well, given that the other option is Apple's financial status going down the tubes, and the company with it, it has to make these decisions.

I'd rather have the Apple that I really haven't been able to trust for the past decade or so (and only loosely understand) than no Apple at all. Sad, but then that's what economic rationalism gets you.

Have fun,
Shay
--
Perth, Western Australia Technomancer Join Sungroper in the