Anyone who has purchased a computer or Mac OS X 10.1 on or after the 17th
August is intituled to a $40.00 upgrade from Apple Computer the form to fill
out can be downloaded from Apples Web page and you fill this out and fax it
back to Apple along with your invoice as proof of purchase. If proof of
purchase is not sent than that will be followed up by a consultant who will
ask you to fax proof of purchase before they can process your order.

Regards,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]