For anyone interested (or if you know someone who is), I am finally taking my long service leave for the first semester in 2003. My position will be advertised in the West Australian this Saturday.

It is a fantastic school with excellent staff, admin and kids. We are an all Mac environment (naturally).

I only teach computing and give staff and students support along with the tech support team.

Subjects taught at the school in Computing include: Yr 8 general computing. Yrs 9 and 10 options in Web design, DeskTop publishing, Intro Graphics, DeskTop Video, Intro Dig Media. Yr 11 Digital Media and Yr 12 Interactive MultiMedia.

Software used includes: AppleWorks 6, Color It! 3.0 LE, GraphicConverter, Internet Explorer, Photoshop® 5.0 LE, QuickTime Player, Word, Director 8.5, iMovie, Inspiration® 6.0, PageMaker 6.5, PowerPoint, Strata 3D, FlashMX, DreamWeaver MX

If interested please reply to the Advert. Contact me only if you require more details.
--
regards

Eugene de Gouw
Coordinator of Computing