G3 Powerbook, OS 9.2.1 . I deleted all my internet details and have
re-entered them (acurately) and now I can't connect to my ISP. Does
anyone know what might be wrong? There is no message that comes up, it
just wont connect. I'm not sure what other information to give, to help
find a solution.

I'd suggest
* Checking that you've got 'wait for dial tone' turned off.
* Making sure that the modem cable is plugged in correctly, and into the modem port (not the ethernet port, it happens! :)
* Re-entering the internet details again
* Checking with the ISP what dialin number you should be using. Sometimes they change!
* Checking with the ISP that the account is still active.
* Waiting a while to see if there's an outage at the ISP
* Checking the modem log in the Remote Access Control panel to see if it reveals anything.

Good luck,
Shay
--
Perth, Western Australia Technomancer Join Sungroper in the