Hello

Is anyone else running NikonView 5 (v5.1.1) with OS X.2? NikonView, on my
Powerbook G4/667, is not automatically recognising my camera when connected
any longer, either via CF PCMCIA card of USB cable. I have checked the
preferences of NikonView and all is ok and I have deactivated iPhoto's auto
start/load.

I'm trying to establish whether it's particular to my setup/installation or
if it's a recognised problem. I did a complete clean installation of OS
X.2 and subsequently have re-installed all of my software including
NikonView. I have searched the web without luck.

Feedback appreciated.

Try opening the 'Image Capture' application and set its preferences so that it opens NikonView when a camera is connected.

Have fun,
Shay
--
Perth, Western Australia Technomancer It must be bunnies!