I have found some of the OKI printers to be very good and as they are an LED
printer rather than a traditional laser printer they are much smaller and
lighter as well as being much cheaper to run. They do work on the same
principal but instead of having a laser to print with they use a row of LED
lights so they also not as dangerous when to use.

Kind regards,

Kris Flint.