Hi again,

I have hunted high and low but cannot find a way to change the printed
font preference in Mail... At the moment it it printing in what looks
like about 8pt....

I can view in different fonts and sizes and can compose mail in
different fonts, sizes and colours etc but cannot find a way to adjust
the font when I want to print a mail document...

I am sure I am overlooking the obvious and the mail help function
doesn't help with this so any suggestions would be welcomed...

Thanks,

Phil

Phil Goodall-Smith
Phone: 08-92721984