Our $529 40GB FireStar (2.5" FireWire drive) special will be finishing
this week so if you'd like one of these great portable drives go to -
http://www.zytech.com.au/firewire/drives/firestar/firestar.html

Bluetooth:
We have both USB Bluetooth adapters and CF Bluetooth cards (for
laptops) in stock right now. Both of these products are selling like
hotcakes so order online whilst we have stock -
http://www.zytech.com.au/bluetooth/usb/index.html
http://www.zytech.com.au/bluetooth/cf/index.html

We have one Sony Ericsson Bluetooth T39 mobile phone left in stock that
we are clearing at $499 - first in by email gets it.

We've had numerous enquiries on our Sony Ericsson T68 Bluetooth phone
offer .... you can order by return email. Just to confirm; you get the
phone & a CommuniCam camera for $899 - or $565 below RRP - and the
phone is ROM upgraded to the new T68i so it includes all the T68i
features such as -
· Multimedia Services (MMS)
· Picture Album (My pictures)
· Sound Browser (List of sounds stored in the phone, I.e. eMelodies,
iMelodies and AMR files)
· Picture CLI (Possible to associate a picture with a contact and
display the picture upon incoming call)
· Camera application with support for the CommuniCam MCA-20
· New games
· Notes
· Screensaver
· New and more advanced ring melody composer
· Text formatted SMS (Possible to add e.g. bold and italic text)
· Customisable contacts (possible to select which information to see in
a contact)
· FirstName - LastName concept discarded. Only one name in phonebook
· SMS chat
· GPRS (p-channels)
· JPEG support
· Animated GIF support

Also new into stock is a USB 2.0 40/12/40 LiteOn CD-ROM burner for $362
http://www.zytech.com.au/usb/cdrw/lacie/usb.html

Lastly we've had significant price reductions on most RAM products. For
example we have G4 iMac 512MB RAM for $279 -
http://www.zytech.com.au/memory/ram.html
and FireWire/USB "droid" hub at below cost for $79 -
http://www.zytech.com.au/firewire/hubs/combohub.html
and yes our USB/PS2 Microsoft Optical Wheel Mouse is still just $29 -
http://www.zytech.com.au/usb/mouse/index.html

Keith Palmer
Zytech Marketing Pty Ltd
7 The Strand Bunbury 6230
Phone: 08-9791 5556 Fax: 08-9791 5900
http://www.zytech.com.au

All pricing includes GST

If you do not wish to receive this mail update
please reply and place "UNSUBSCRIBE" as the subject title