Just updated to 10.2.1, and all of a sudden Mozilla is rendering pages
almost instantaneously! It's a quantum leap in speed.

I guess this means one of 3 things:

1. The 10.2.1 update has replaced some legacy 10.1.5 stuff and is now
giving the performance I should have had with 10.2 from the beginning

2. 10.2.1 has truly delivered a performance increase

3. It's all my imagination it will all be back to normal tomorrow.

--
Peter Hinchliffe
Apwin Computer Services FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer