The iBook in my office still soldiers on in muted rage ;)

Some good things to come out of 10.2.1:

- 'got SCSI support for my obscure Ricoh external CDR again ... well,
with toast anyway.

- all that post install optimisation has given this older G4 a bit of
a skip in it's step again; The genie effect seems a little smoother,
The get info window pops up a little faster etc.

- The mail.app seems to be much improved. 'been having 'sending'
problems with Telstra mail servers and the mail.app, but it seems far
more reliable in the (disclaimer) day of testing since the install.

- Sharing between an OSX and OS 9 box seems more reliable (was causing
me a bit'o grief)

Not related to improvements, but does anyone else love the internet
sharing feature of 10.2? I was testing a firewire Pismo yesterday,
gave it internet access in seconds (via my G4). Although I fondly
remember IPNetrouter, sharing internet access with the tick of a box
is far simpler. :)

Tobes.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Kay, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 10.2.1 doesn't appear to have fixed the muted sound problem/effect
on my
> iBook (700MHz, 14 inch) that was introduced with 10.2. Maybe it
isn't
> defined as a problem. Are the sound volumes back up under 10.2.1 for
other
> iBook users out there?

<snip>