Hi Peter and list,

The most common posting I have seen related to this topic concerns copy and pasting from Mail.app. Pre 10.2, it seems that pasted text from Mail included invisible text preceding the target text. I am lead to believe that in 10.2 the "improvement" is that at least you can see the extra character(s). In any case, people should be aware of this fault, particularly when copying passwords from Mail to browsers, etc.

Enjoy your day,

Matt.

Matt Huitson
Dept of Psychology