Talking about total cost of ownership I recently bought for my daughter The Sims $89 plus upgrade Living Large another $50 Total $139 compared with PC users who pay $49 for the lot. Although I wouldn't switch to PC for the world that really pisses me off and it sure makes it hard to sometimes convince new buyers to go for the Mac

Stephen Murray
[EMAIL PROTECTED]